Call for applications: become A Sujol entrepreneur
Fastest growing Social business opportunity in Sreenagar & NawabgAnj Upazilla
If you are looking for a great business to get into, then you have found the right brand to do it with. We have been in business since 2009 and now are opening up the SUJOL entrepreneurship offering.
- Starting your own business
- A business that is profitable from the first month
- Earning between BDT 5,000/- to 20,000/- per month
- An opportunity to inspire your community
- An opportunity to create a positive impact in your society
We are looking for YOU, if you:
- Have a passion for business and involvement with business venture(s)
- Are an ambitious self starter
- Are a highly organised individuals
- Have a genuine concern towards society
- Are motivated to solve the social problems
- Have ability to engage the crowd in a dialogue
- Have ability to convince potential customers
- Have an aptitude / interest in marketing and sales
Why read further?
#Inspire Community #Create Impact #Earn with pride #Explore new opportunities #Entrepreneur mindset
“Sujol Enterprise is a social business that aims to develop several micro-entrepreneurs who will provide water quality testing services to rural communities affected by contaminated ground water sources. Sujol Enterprise will be equipping its micro-entrepreneurs with multi-parameter water test kits along with mobile based data capturing software application. The micro-entrepreneurs will offer multi-parameter water quality testing service at an affordable price to the private well owners / households. The service fee received from the private well owners / households for the water testing service will be the main source of income for the micro-entrepreneurs to help them sustain their social business that creates a positive impact on their society. All the water quality test results will be well documented (on paper and on cloud servers) and shared with the communities to promote behaviour change among the communities to take assertive actions in shifting from drinking contaminated inferior quality water to drinking safe high quality water. Hence, the role of the micro entrepreneurs will be pivotal for Sujol Enterprise to achieve its desired objectives.”
The Micro-Entrepreneurs will be primarily responsible for extending water quality testing services together with the promotion and selling of water treatment units to the rural communities in Sreenagar and Nawabganj Upzillas that are highly affected by contaminated ground water sources. He/She will be creating a positive social impact by rendering high quality and reliable water testing services to the affected rural communities. They are expected to continuously interact with the communities (households and community leaders/representative) and the local dealers of water treatment units. Preference will be given to the micro-entrepreneurs having affiliation with institutional entities like Union Parishad, NGOs, MFIs, Self Help Groups (SHG), community Based Organisations (CBO), etc.
- Published on: July 14, 2016
- Application Deadline: July 31, 2016
- No. of Vacancies: 10 to 15
- Job Nature: Full-time / Part time
- Job Location: Sreenagar & Nawabganj Upazilla
Gender Equality: Sujol encourages Female entrepreneurs to apply for this opportunity
Duties / Responsibility:
- Maintaining constant liaison with potential customer segments (both primary and secondary).
- Make aggressive market promotion for water quality services around his/her working area.
- Conduct water quality tests at household level.
- Document water quality reports on Sujol online platform using android mobile phone technology.
- Maintain constant liaison with water supply and treatment vendors and other relevant market actors at local level.
- Maintain constant liaison with community leaders/representatives, Union parishad, DPHE and other relevant market enabling stakeholders at local level.
- Develop monthly target in consultation with Sujol team and act accordingly to achieve it.
- Maintain regular liaison and update Sujol team of his/her progress.
- Train the new entrepreneurs become strong on his/her social business.
Not over 35 years of age, but flexible for high potential candidates
Minimum higher secondary school certificate or he or she worked par time as a volunteer that time must be consider his/her educational requirements.
Skills & Other Prerequisites
- Must own and use a smartphone/tablet with internet connection
- Must live in Nawabganj or Sreenagar Upazilla
- Must own and ride a bicycle or motor bike
- Willing to travel extensively around his/her union for wider promotion of his/her business
- Has the ability to work independently, and as a team member
- Strong communication skills with verbal and written communication skills in both Bengali and English
- Has the ability to engage the crowd in a dialogue and convince individual customers regarding the need for testing the quality of drinking water.
- Understand the profitable opportunities of Sujol initiatives and act effectively on them.
- Any type of affiliation with institutional entities like Union Parishad, local/national NGOs, MFIs as entrepreneur or volunteer will be considered as added advantage
- Involvement with or experience in running business of home delivery natured service(s) will be considered as added advantage
- Female aspirants are highly encouraged to apply for this unique opportunity with Sujol